Alpha Demo 0.1.6 Patch Released
First of all, thanks very much for playing the Alpha Demo of Project Starfighter. Your feedback is helping shape the game even at this early stage! If you haven't had a chance to give it a play, now's a better chance than ever!
We're happy to announce the release of the 0.1.6 update, fixing many of the major issues with the original 0.1.5 build! We'd love to hear what you think.
- Fixed lockon breaking when playing the level again without restarting the game
- Added a region selection dropdown to the main menu, so now you can play with friends abroad!
- Your own name is now displayed in orange in the lobby
- Controller now works in all menus
- Controller DPad now works in menus
- Fixed the mouse cursor not displaying on the level end screen
- Fixed track 1 looping forever (now there's two!)
- Fixed deaths adding to score, instead of subtracting (woops)
- Removed the fog effect on the station during the ending cutscene
- Reduced the size of some explosions (it turns out sometimes you can have too much boom)
- Add respawn checkpoints
- Fixed the level loading multiple times when the start button is spammed
- Briefing screen now displays when playing singleplayer
- Updated options menu
- Options now saved to preferences.json
Get Project Starfighter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.